Used TBS Discovery Quadcopter drone for sale. Cheap custom-built drone by a professional. It’s comes with the full kit. Zero scratch. Buy this quadcopter drone at a discount price.
Professionally collected TBS Discovery 330 AP quadrotor outline with Avroto M2814-11S engines for flying photography. Tie n-Fly (BNF) with battery and Spektrum AR8000 recipient included.
This is an awesome setup for ethereal photography and First Person Video (FPV) flying. Stage is amazingly steady, simple to fly, and extremely sturdy. Can convey a GoPro or other activity sports cams. Front arms are inclined back to issue you extraordinary shots with no rotors in your photos and feature. Continuously fly dependably.
Battery and beneficiary are incorporated, so simply include your Spektrum radio, FPV gear (discretionary) and you’re prepared to fly! Made by Team Blacksheep
- Frame Width: 328 mm
- Frame Height: 116 mm
- Flying Weight: 50 oz
- ESCs: Maytech Eagle 35A, Opto, SimonK FL (2-4S)
- Motors: Avroto M2814-11S, 770kV
- Propellers: Graupner E-Prop 10×5
- Flight Controller: Naza w/ GPS
- Telemetry: TBS Core w/ Shield On Screen Display w/ FPV gear (not included)
- Receiver: Spektrum AR8000 8-Channel w/ Satellite
- Battery: Zippy 4S 14.8V 3700mAh EC3 connector
No accidents, yet one engine is scratched from when it arrived in a hedge. Set up for FPV elevated shooting. Incorporates on screen telemetry to stay informed regarding current draw, battery voltage, and combined battery current attract mAh. GoPro, FPV cam, and FPV feature transmitter (vTx) are demonstrated for illustrative purposes and are excluded. Incorporates four additional arms and two additional arrangements of propellers.
No trades or returns. Asking $750/obo. Will ship to the lower 48 states (buyer pays shipping), but if you’re in the LA area feel free to call to schedule a demo. Email Me
TBS Discovery Quadcopter Video Demo:
TBS Discovery Quadcopter For Sale:
- Team Blacksheep Discovery frame kit - the world's most popular mid-sized FPV quadcopter!
- Includes latest version of top & bottom plates, camera mount plate, current sensor, hardware and pin headers
- Does not include arms (uses standard DJI F450/F550 arms), motors, ESCs, receiver or flight controller
- Top and bottom plate incorporates a PDB, supporting circuitry for the TBS CORE, a 50A current sensor and traces for clean receiver/RSSI wiring
- Recommended configurations range from 9 inch to 15 inch props for 10 minute to 25 minute flight times
- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Listed: May 10, 2015 3:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired